After completing the assignment on the benefits and types of Specific Learning Disabilities, you now need to select a graphic organizer of your choice to create a visual graphic organizer (using software, templates, etc.) about the seven main types of Specific Learning Disabilities. This must be computer-generated and not hand-written.
- Select an appropriate graphic organizer that allows you to share the following:
- Name of the Specific Learning Disability (SLD) (below)
- Auditory Processing Disorder
- Verbal Processing Disorder
- Include a definition of each of the types of SLD. (14 points – at least two complete sentences for each).
- For each of the types of SLDs, identify three ways the SLD might manifest itself in the classroom and schoolwork. (21 points)
- One of the objectives of this assignment is to provide evidence of selecting an appropriate graphic organizer for use with students with an SLD or other special learning needs. Please complete this assignment as if you were sharing (a lot) of information with someone with a learning disability.
Having Trouble Meeting Your Deadline?
Get your assignment on benefits and types of Specific Learning Disabilities completed on time. avoid delay and – ORDER NOW