Human Development Paper Assignment Instructions
Having Trouble Meeting Your Deadline?
Get your assignment on Psyc 525 Human Development completed on time. avoid delay and – ORDER NOW
Description: This assignment requires you to think critically about theories and issues in human development.
Purpose: A temptation in studying human development is to neglect the hard work of critical thinking—challenging underlying assumptions of theories, integrating theories, comparing/contrasting theories, etc. This assignment will allow you to practice critical thinking in the context of theories in human development.
1. There is considerable flexibility in this paper. The main criterion is that it must demonstrate critical thinking in a coherent argument related to course material.
2. Some options include:
a. Critiquing concepts or underlying principles of a theory covered so far.
b. Integrating theories covered to date.
c. Challenging assumptions of a theory that has been discussed.
d. Comparing/contrasting theories that have been covered.
e. Discussing strengths/limitations of a theory that has been explored.
3. This paper is NOT a summary of a theory. This paper IS a demonstration of your understanding of a theoretical approach/issue through critical analysis.
4. The instructor will not proofread papers, but it is acceptable for a friend to proofread for clarity, grammar, and spelling. In addition, the Liberty University Online Writing Center can help with overall writing and flow. You can find the link to the Online Writing Center on the
Human Development Paper Assignment page under
Human Development Paper Resource.
1. Include a title page, abstract, references page, and 4 pages of content.
2. Whatever approach you choose, be sure to defend your positions, including at least 5 citations of course material.
3. Avoid first and second person pronouns and be sure to use past tense when describing completed research.
4. Current APA standards must be followed.
Note: Your assignment will be checked for originality via the Turnitin plagiarism tool.