You have worked as a healthcare administrator for an assisted living facility for the past 10 years. In your role as administrator, your organization has achieved enormous growth and you have received accolades for your part in that growth. You have also gained an appreciable amount of experience in all facets of the operations. You feel as though the experience gained has positioned you to pursue your long-term goal of becoming a health services entrepreneur. You are preparing to develop a proposal for investors. Before you can seek assistance from potential investors, you must develop a business plan to “pitch” your idea.
Having Trouble Meeting Your Deadline?
Get your assignment on You have worked as a healthcare administrator for an assisted living facility for the past 10 years completed on time. avoid delay and – ORDER NOW
Create a business plan for a new health service organization (e.g., assisted living facility, dialysis clinic, wellness clinic, nursing home, or mobile clinic) that includes the following:
- An executive summary
- A vision statement (discuss what your organization aims to achieve)
- Your mission statement (explain why your organization exists—its purpose)
- A description of the business structure (management team)
- A SWOT analysis (include an environmental scan)
- A market analysis (include an analysis of the competition)
- A financial plan (include projections)
- Appendix (include any graphs from financial forecasts)